Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Space Dandy is awesome but all I'm gonna do is (kinda)quote the monologue on butts

Boobies, boobies, boobies... It's all guys think about these days.
Well, they're idoits.
Show me a boob-man an' I'll show you a no-brain, no-class, knuckle-dragger 
that knows nothing of the fairer sex
They don't get it. 
You can't take the measure of a good woman just by oogling her chest!
There are fair more important things to consider, such as...
(Ah c'mon! Are you even listening!? I'm tryin' to drop some knowledge here!)
See, if yer enlightened like I am, then you know
that the real show
is down below...

THE BOOTY, BABY!
That's where it's at!
Nothing trumps the rump, my friend!
Anyone that can't see that is either blind or a fool.
That's why I say: Enough with this Mass Boob Hysteria (MBoobH).
It's time to set things right.
IT'S TIME TO GIVE THE ASS THE RESPECT IT DESERVES!
So many women have been wronged for too long.
Like poor (insert girl I know with huge breast). 
Objectified ONLY for her boobs! It's a crime I tell ya!

No comments: